Tuesday, October 26, 2004

like a bat to the head while floating in an anti-gravity chamber

This past weekend we converted an ancient warehouse into a recording studio. It is right south of Cermack and Michigan which isn't the safest neighborhoods. We recorded our last two songs there and Pip and Jason went for a white castle run and were told to "eat drink and die b#%ch". This time around we went to Phoenix(in Chinatown) and everybody worked together with separate pieces added to the meal as a whole accompanied by a lazy Susan, spin. You couldn't tell we had been recording all weekend. All in all it was a wonderful weekend. Then I read the paper today...

377 tons of explosives were reported to have been stolen by insurgents from a facility outside of Baghdad.

377 tons of explosives is a scary number and knocked me out of my happy recording land that I resided in all weekend.

I know that this didn't happen recently but good lord if it only takes 1 pound to blow up an airplane(pan am flight 103,1988 killing 177), picture what 754,000 times that will do. Yup that knocked me out of happy land. Its times like these that I need to wear a jet pack rocketeer style around.








0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Click Here
Links