Tuesday, October 19, 2004

Relax-Just do it-When you want..

I like this song. Of course you do...

The Vinyl party was a throwback to the old and the celebration of cross mogination in general. I don't think I looked at my watch the entire night. The only clock I went off was the next person to Relax Just do it When you want to. And that kept ticking till the brickety break of dawn. A special thanks to the Voss man boss man for cleaning up in the morning. When I awoke I could hear a faint "Upon the mountain my lord sang" which I knew was Neock getting down to business. I particularly liked discussions around the dirty floor to ten cups of coffee and my buddy Tony SoprAno. Also seating six at standees was a dream in the making. We may have run out of real estate for plates but there was a ton of camaraderie hailing back to the days of the knights of the round table at OHOP. Or at least that was the Impression That I Got. It was quite civil though, no lost eye balls due to Tours of Italy, like a previous trip to the Olive Garden. The poor unfortunate soul who had to sit between the Trickler and Stroka.

One more thing before I proceed: vossman=bossman=neock=shmeok=trickler=same person

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Click Here
Links