Wednesday, October 06, 2004

He's taken off one of his shoes and I think he's crying

The top three musical meltdowns of two thousand four so far are as follow:

3.)Cass McCombs-Is that 40 year old lady out of commision because those two middle schoolers are looking for her.

2.)Apples in Stereo-Robert Schneider I didn't know you were taking us on a field trip to the cock rock palace.

1.)Matt Sharp-I may still be in love with the Rental's tunes but its abundantly clear that Matt Sharp looks in the mirror all day long. Its too early in his career for a greatest hits album(i.e.playing old Rental's tunes acoustic and really slow). Now I know what it feels like to be Rivers Cuomo. I said Matt Sharp was the glue of old weezer, now I realize he was the nacho cheese. He did a slow circular motion on stage resembling Barney with a guitar and just gazed.

Its strange. All three of these concerts were at the Bottom Lounge. It is also the home of our worst show to date.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jeff said...

bottom lounge is cursed

2:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Click Here
Links