Tuesday, October 05, 2004

Weezer Glue and Blue

The weekend in three sentences:

On Friday I lost to my brothers team in softball and now I'm the oldie hawn.

On Saturday night I chugged a bottle of wine and danced around like a pixie

On Sunday I scraped wallpaper off my parents kitchen while my mom stood behind me with a JS Voodoo doll like in Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom.



I'm going to see Matt Sharp tonight and hope to hear some rentals but anything that "the glue of old weezer" decides to play I'll be game for.

I'm taping the debate because I think John Edwards is going to kick a little booty. Afterall Dick Cheney is a multi-millionaire and it is my understanding that John Edwards can play jedi mind tricks in the court room to win big money from companies. I don't see why he can't show the United States the deceit and lies that follow the Bush administration.

On a sidenote I haven't figured out how to use the heat for my new condo which is quite a boner on my part. All I can say is maybe we should knit a little kitty coat for Blue. I wouldn't mind getting her some of those goggles from "A Christmas Story." Maybe the lack of heat will turn Blue into a super hero. She is already a super kittty and I can't stay mad at her even for peeing on my bed. Jason was sure it was just a sprinkle if anything. I guess it had to have been Jesslyn because Blue can do no wrong.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Click Here
Links