Wednesday, September 22, 2004

Swirls Circles and the Assent

Its the first day of Fall. It still feels like summer. JC told me that today you can balance an egg on its end today and it will stand up. Either he was messing with me or you need the magic touch because my egg kept falling over. I saw a show on 60 min that said that strep is evolving and changing in a way to become resistant to our drugs. It was a study done at UofC and I knew one of the girls on camera(who suprisingly was at the Frames show at the Hideout).

I guess I should explain the last two pictures. It may look like Harry Potter magic now but at the time it was really fun. Being in Will's old place made me feel the same way I felt about the softball game. Somehow Champaign contiues and remains to be an excellent source of pilgrimage for me. By all means I never thought I would ever be back in that place running around the rickety dance floor to bicycle ride and fat bottom girls but there it happened and is now written in time. Followed by nick lifting me high in the air ballerina style all the while rotating.

1 Comments:

Blogger one too many mornings said...

Thats it.. remove the colored chalk..the children are over-stimulated! good blog entry.

9:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Click Here
Links