Thursday, September 16, 2004

oreooreooreooreooreooreooreooreooreooreo

It does seem like the days are blending together a bit. All I see now is a big mass of cream filling trapped between the oreo cookie memories of last weekend along with the anticipated next weekend. The cream filling is relaxing though. Its nice to grab the remote and put things on slow-mo for a change. For example the last three days I've had three well made dinners and three bottles of wine. Doctors say have two but that's all I can do. In any case while I was shopping for dinner groceries, a mentally disabled lady with her child came up behind me. All she was buying were bananas and a donut. She kept yelling at her kid saying she was really annoying and that when she was her age she had nothing. All the while the little pixie was running around grabbing candy to put on the check-out conveyer belt. It was pretty depressing but by the end it seems that they were a functioning duo as the girl would explain stuff to her mom slowly and gave me so much respect for someone so young. The only thing different at the university is you have big kids walking around in circles with stink lines coming from there body's because of their fourth all nighter in a row. All the while speaking in glavins and pickle ratios. On the brighter side each place is springboard for hope and change in the world. It makes me happy not to have leapt into the abyss of corporations right out of college. It has so many soul/dream crushing devices that I'm surprised people can bare it. Not to mention having to tote around the fax machine anklet-3000 and the "I'm having a case of the Mondays t-shirt".

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lord knows the corps crushed me...

8:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Click Here
Links