Friday, September 17, 2004

The minutes feel like fireballs in my undies

Staying at work late on a Friday can only be attributed to two things. 1.) your die hard and working equals breathing or 2.) You didn't plan your day like you should have and now you walk down the hallway cursing the tiles on the floor. I'd like to say that I'm a little from column A and column B but I tend to slide towards one of the options more than a sailor says "why don't you go down below and bring me up a fresh apple, I think I'm getting scurvy."

On a completely different note, my brother and Gary have finished up another album for there other band Sainte Chapelle. Talk about superheros. If work and PST isn't enough how about we add a whole separate band. I too am interested in Donnie Darko worm holes. You can hear a few tracks here.

I'm going back to the homeland this weekend. Champaign is a magical fantasyland that although filled with frosh/soph's running around drunk with neon orange on and screaming either Budweiser or Dave Chapelle lines to the ever listening quad will always have a little tree house in my heart. Complete with a Zip line to take me from the top of Presidential towers to centaur in Allerton park. Even the fun-loving kit is back for another weekend even though I gave him the plague(don't worry I won't get sick, you don't have to be left out) last weekend. Maybe we can all count on REVENGE this weekend if we see fireworks in the background and Kit coming down a stairway ever so slowly with his hands in the air and dressed to the nines. While I'm on the note, Bravo Kit for quitting your job and pursuing something that will make you happy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Click Here
Links