Tuesday, August 24, 2004

Its not everyday I guess

Its not everyday that two friends from New York are in for just one night. As we embarked for the rainbo I began to think about how things used to be. It kinda feels like we've all been mashed into a giant clay ball at graduation and then hurled through the air out the second story window. We all have separate goals in life but there is always time for one night few and far between. With Kevin, Rudy, Mike, Jason, Ruby, Cindy, and Nick I almost felt like I was throwing a highschool party again. What minus JAD with a garbage bag around his waste and the new addition of Jessyln. As we walked out of rainbo we began to take pictures on a moped and they came out quite delightful. We had Rudy riding pilot with mike, kevin, and Nick hanging off like a trio of hired goons complete with black shirts and single eye masks. Its all fun and games till the owner of the moped came out and was a little disheartened to see his baby being manhandled in such a way. Someone asked if the guy if he wanted to get on with us but that didn't go over so smoothly either. So we moved on to the Lava Lounge but only stayed for a drink. Next came the search for food, I somehow inspired everyone to walk towards Taco Veloz and I kept chiming in that its the place with the rotating lit sign. As we came within 15 feet, the sign turned off and we cried outside the door making the hungry face and pointing to the door like it was some sort of mechanical problem. We settled for UnderDogs and finished the night four of us, Kevin, Cindy, Rudy, and me. As I walked back to my brothers the sky was starting to become light and I knew I would feel like garbage the next day. Its good to feel like garbage every so often. It keeps your body in check because garbage water cleans your soul.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Click Here
Links