Thursday, August 12, 2004

casper

If you eat it all and I don't get any I hope to god there is a trememdous gust of wind and you get covered head to toe in powdered sugar. I'll call you Casper. Then you can come back to work and do all my jobs without actually being seen. All you will see is pipets moving and tubes being suctioned. Everyone will be like hey Jeff who are you talking to. And I'll respond my invisible friend Casper. Next thing I'll know I'll be playing with fischer price tubes and crayons but I won't be at UofC anymore but in a padded room with remnants of Casper and one fateful trip to Great America running clearly in my head.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Something tells me we might have our own casper this weekend if WHAMO! vacuum bag upside pips head

2:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Click Here
Links