Monday, August 16, 2004

Harry Potter has put a spell on me

I was at the lakefront on Sunday and was walking along the rocks with a few friends. I look down in a crevice and who should I see but Harry Potter. Right as I'm about to pick him up from his hiding place, my sandal falls off and down into the unreachable chasm of rocks. As I do this I look at the harry Potter action figure and realize that he is missing his left foot(the exact sandal I dropped). Looking at the figure I noticed that his glasses we're missing. Right as I was about to say something my friend Kit slips for a second and his sunglasses go flailing down to the bottom of the rocks never to be reached again. We finally made it to the sunny beach and I layed harry potter in the sand and buried him up to his head. I did bury myself in the sand as well . When I got home, I changed out of my swimtrunks and in doing so dispelled half the beach onto my bedroom floor, small price for being submerged to my neck in sand. If Harry and I ever meet for a game of Quidich I think I will have to let him win because I don't think I can go on living like this voodoo magic lifestyle anymore.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Click Here
Links