Thursday, July 29, 2004

Nothing like a good juke

Last night I set a personal record, and with the vossman as my witness, we put 30 songs on the jukebox.  We quenched our thirst at the local establishment and sat at a table fit for Hobbits.  But we did feel like kings amongst men.  I'm a little sad to see friendships fade away.  Its really odd the way that people just drift away just out of convenience.  Here's how it plays out in my head, so a tiger cub is born and spends great lengths of time playing with his brothers chasing antelopes and what not and he gets to certain age where he needs to cut ties and become the king of a new domain.  Like he doesn't have time in his busy schedule to tomfoolery it up.  Maybe that analogy is a stretch but I works in my head and I chase antelopes all the time up there.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jeff said...

Isn't there some Disney movie that just came out about lion cubs growing up? Expand on your theory, Schneider. I'd say that "I wish to subscribe to your newsletter," but I feel like I already do. Kudos on getting this thing started and for keeping it going.

6:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Click Here
Links