Sunday, July 25, 2004

Lou Reed was on the right track

I wonder what Lou Reed had in mind when he was thinking of such a perfect day.  I put the song on haphazardly today and it really turned out to be a polished day.  Lunch on a street cafe, icecream in the park and a Whitesox game.  The day was almost perfect except the sox got shelled for runs and got beaten.  Lately I've been trying not to swear as much.  Its so easy to let something slip like there was many more descriptive ways to describe how the sox lost today but I steered clear of that hornets nest.  White bread for me thank you very much, maybe a little glass of water for dipping.  But honestly its nice not to live like a sailor. 

The concert was a delight last night.  Its the tightest we've ever been.  Jesselyn really projected her voice and made for excellent harmony.  The other bands were amazing as well including Volcano who had members I hadn't seen since highschool. 

There really is no tornado paragraph structure to this post but thats the nice thing about it I can jump on a broom stick and fly anywhere I want. 

Pictures to be added soon. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Click Here
Links