Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Call me Scrambies damn it!

I woke up at 8am this morning and had to scramble(not in the good way with cheese)...
8:05-walk around/stretch like austin powers(lots of cleverly placed plants
tea pots)
8:07-carefully measure out needed coffee-2 table spoons and 4 cups water
8:09-brush teeth,put contacts in, shave, and jump in shower
8:13-get out of shower,make poptart and oraaaange juuuuice, look at prepared
lunch in fridge
8:15-dress and look frantically for whitesox hat that was just in my pile of
clothes a second ago
8:17-getting past point of no return so I jet.
8:20-at stop light realize I forgot lunch, raise fist at killy.
8:30-stuck in traffic looking at construction workers and wonder if they were
taught somewhere to do what they do or if it is all on the fly.
8:50-park my car at school and walk through same park I walk through ever day
containing rival geese gangs in four quadrants of park. I run at them,
they hiss, the usual. I'm sort of getting into their wing raising
mannerisms.
8:58-walk into class room only to sit around for 15 min cause the teach is
stuck in traffic.

The whitesox were tragic last night but I've got faith. Oh contrare you say, I burleave we'll be fine tonight. Hummingbiird's playing at the empty bottle tonight as well so if you want to do a gameshow combo package give me a ring.


On to the most important news in Darling history to date...

THE NEW DARLING CD IS AVAILABLE OFF OUR WEBSITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Look under news and the new cd could be in your hands in as little as a couple days.

3 Comments:

Blogger Kit Nat said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

7:09 PM  
Blogger Kit Nat said...

Great website. The pictures are wonderful. Did Laurel take them?

7:10 PM  
Blogger Jeff Schneider said...

my sister took them in the park across from my parents place

10:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Click Here
Links